The Niagara Falls does not rank as the tallest in the world, or highest in volume either, but it is very popular. With so many things to do in Niagara Falls, Canada, visitors easily understand why it remains one of the biggest draws in this wonderful country. Among the many things which you stand to enjoy are:
1. Niagara Falls: What better place to start than the Niagara Falls itself? It is the border between the US and Canada. This natural wonder has two magnificent falls at the American end and one at the Canadian side. The beauty and power of its display make it a perfect place to be at peace with nature and also double up as a romantic spot. You can increase your experience by booking a hotel room that offers an amazing view of the Falls.
2. Niagara Glen Nature Areas: This is a haven for hikers with trails that are well-marked. Before you descend from its top, take a picture of the map provided before descending. It is a perfect place to take amazing pictures and watch plenty birds of prey go about their business. The trails are easy to follow as you enjoy a walk through the woods. Here is a look at what you can expect to see.
3. Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory: Watching beautiful butterflies flying is an experience you need to get. Their wonderful colors will make your visit with members of your family worth the trip. Thousands of them flutter visitors to this botanical garden. This butterfly conservatory is large and situated just behind the Falls. You will surely leave with a smile on your face after spending some quality hours watching beautiful butterflies fly around you.
4. Niagara SkyWheel: You will not notice the time fly as you get the chance to bond with your family members in this Theme Park. As you ride the SkyWheel to the top, the reward of a great view makes the trip worth the effort. Catch some fun at this SkyWheel noted for its climate control. To make the experience unforgettable, some jazz music is played to relax visitors for the ride.
5. Bird Kingdom: If you are a bird lover, this indoor free-flying aviary which happens to be the largest in the world will remain an unforgettable memory long after you get home. It is a good place to relax with kids and watch different types of birds fly about. This bird kingdom is truly a great place to see.
Niagara Falls, Canada offers its visitors so many things to do and remains a destination of choice for nature lovers.